TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kronos UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kronos UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29.08.16
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Products displayed on the website are generally kept in stock. Delivery is always made by a secure courier carrier. Products are generally received by our customers within 3-10 working days from order, depending on the delivery service they have selected.
Replacements, Returns & Cancellation:
1) We endeavour to deliver all orders quickly and in full. Short deliveries and damages must be notified to us within three days of receipt of order. We will of course replace damaged products in accordance with your statutory rights. Our returns department must be notified before goods are returned, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where goods are claimed to be defective or not as ordered we may ask for photographic evidence via email. Goods are deemed to be returned at any point after they have been dispatched by us.
2) Returns will be accepted subject to the goods being unused and returned in their original packaging in a condition fit for resale within 28 days of invoice date.
Please return the goods to our headquarters:
Unit 2 Abbey Manufacturing Estate, Mount Pleasant,
Wembley HA0 1NR
Sat-nav Reference: HA0 1UE
3) It is the customers’ responsibility to cover the cost of the return carriage. Once returned goods have been received their condition will be checked. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, We will then refund the cost of the goods only. The original carriage surcharge cannot be refunded. Please note if a product has been modified in any way as per a customer’s instruction, all rights of return are null.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
4) Orders may be cancelled any time prior to despatch of goods without incurring any additional charges.
Important notice: If goods are retuned with a view to acquiring replacements, then the new items must be ordered separately through our website. The refund will then be processed at a later date. Refunds can take up to two weeks to process; Placing a new order will ensure that replacements are sent out as soon as possible.